`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Wish Panini Would Move On To THIS Season's Cards?

Anyone Else Wish Panini Would Move On To THIS Season's Cards?
I see that Panini is still rolling out 2020-21 NBA products.

All we have for the current season is draft pick stuff (and haven't even seen Prizm Draft yet, LOL)

We're closing in on the quarter way point of the 2021-22 season.

Hey, Panini ... you mind moving along now?

Hopefully Fanatics sticks to an actual calendar when it takes over the license.

RE: Anyone Else Wish Panini Would Move On To THIS Season's Cards?
I was watching one of the Pac-Man videos a couple of weeks ago. He was mentioning the same thing while opening some new 2020-21 product. If you didn't get all the usual products out, just move on already and concentrate on this season. But if there is money to be had, you know that won't happen.

That is one thing I miss about the good old days when it was really just Topps. You saw each sport out during the season of that sport and that was it.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Anyone Else Wish Panini Would Move On To THIS Season's Cards?
(11-17-2021, 07:40 PM)dogger99 Wrote: I was watching one of the Pac-Man videos a couple of weeks ago.  He was mentioning the same thing while opening some new 2020-21 product.  If you didn't get all the usual products out, just move on already and concentrate on this season.  But if there is money to be had, you know that won't happen.

That is one thing I miss about the good old days when it was really just Topps.  You saw each sport out during the season of that sport and that was it.
Panini doesn’t care because … wait for it … they don’t have to.

Soooooo glad someone else will be taking over … they can’t be worse.

(Can they?)