Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball Individual PC Thoughts

Basketball Individual PC Thoughts
Hi,
Decided to step out of my comfort zone and start an individual Philadelphia player PC - one for basketball, football and hockey.  PC Phillies for baseball already.  Football and hockey I have already picked out (Jerome Brown - Bernie Parant).  Question is who of these two should I pick one for basketball - Joel Embied  or Tyrese Maxey.  Thoughts?  Will be starting deep-dive in the next couple of weeks.  Appreciate any feedback - positive or negative and what sets to explore.  With BB pricing dropping - probably a good time to start before they start rebounding (see what I did there!)

PS - already have my one and only basketball card of a Joel Embied RC that was given to me by RJ a bunch of years ago.

Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Basketball Individual PC Thoughts
I'd vote for Embiid, because as you said you already have a start to your PC, LOL

But he's actually an MVP contender this year so that might be fun as well.

On the flip side, Maxey should be cheaper for now.

Just don't go for Ben Simmons.

Boooooooooooooooo

LOL.....Thanks for responding. Leaning towards Maxey. Though I love Embid, watching his play game in and game out (watch every game), Maxey has that little something that gives me joy. Plus he's a nice dude. Plus he's cheaper...LOL

Shame what has happened to/with Ben, but I've moved on.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Hey Joe!

Have you narrowed down a 76ers PC yet?