`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sold one of these Morant blues way too early apparently

Sold one of these Morant blues way too early apparently
Wow, completely floored by this price. Anyone else have a card you sold too early on? ?

Morant Prizm Blue

RE: Sold one of these Morant blues way too early apparently
Sold a Patrick Mahomes RR for around $60 after he won the Super Bowl. I can't even look up the price of that card now, it's too painful.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Sold one of many Tom Brady RC's I had 2 years ago on eBay for only $99. It was an SGC 9

I once sold three Mike Trout 2011 Topps Update RCs for $27 shipped ... I was being really clever with the lot price being the same as his jersey number.

Really ... clever.

(02-09-2022, 02:18 PM)RattPoison2 Wrote: Sold one of many Tom Brady RC's I had 2 years ago on eBay for only $99. It was an SGC 9
Sold my entire collection of Tom Brady stuff right before he went to the Bucs. It was mostly low end stuff, but still.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

I'm not a seller, more of a trader...but I traded a Trout 2011 Topps Update RC when it booked $50. Then took a long break from the hobby, only to find out from my son a couple years ago that it booked $1200. I was just recently released from the local mental facility....