`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standard Submission Turnaround Time?

Standard Submission Turnaround Time?
Hi, has anyone recently submitted via Standard and how long was the turnaround? They say 6-9 months but I heard someone got it back in 18 days. Would be cool to hear how quick it is now.

RE: Standard Submission Turnaround Time?
(03-15-2022, 11:06 AM)coops17 Wrote: Hi, has anyone recently submitted via Standard and how long was the turnaround? They say 6-9 months but I heard someone got it back in 18 days. Would be cool to hear how quick it is now.
Hey! I actually sent a standard submission in on 3/3/22 and those cards are still in repository. I will let you know when that submission ships back!

(03-20-2022, 09:26 PM)Jakewk27 Wrote: Hey! I actually sent a standard submission in on 3/3/22 and those cards are still in repository. I will let you know when that submission ships back!
That would be great. Thanks!

Hi just following up! I received these back last week on April 5, so roughly 30 total days from Beckett receipt to return. Hope this helps.

(03-20-2022, 09:26 PM)Jakewk27 Wrote: Hey! I actually sent a standard submission in on 3/3/22 and those cards are still in repository. I will let you know when that submission ships back!
What is the turnaround time once its in the repository usually?

(04-11-2022, 08:06 AM)Jakewk27 Wrote: Hi just following up! I received these back last week on April 5, so roughly 30 total days from Beckett receipt to return. Hope this helps.
Actually surprisingly fast! This is good to hear.