`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Standard submissions question

BGS Standard submissions question
What's everyone think makes the most sense when it comes to grading?  I could go with BGS Standard at $30/card with no sub-grades, or just go with PSA, SGC or whatever else is out there?

Kind of like the BGS label on cards, plus I think PSA labels aren't an eye catcher and SGC font looks a little bit much.

RE: BGS Standard submissions question
(03-22-2022, 06:57 PM)RattPoison2 Wrote: What's everyone think makes the most sense when it comes to grading?  I could go with BGS Standard at $30/card with no sub-grades, or just go with PSA, SGC or whatever else is out there?

Kind of like the BGS label on cards, plus I think PSA labels aren't an eye catcher and SGC font looks a little bit much.
I would absolutely suggest sub grades it may go a long way depending on how old your card the condition. Imo beckett has the best looking slabs and prefer it for i.e kobe Bryant rookie card. SGC for modern cards I also prefer (but I prefer sub grades which PSA doesn't have and unless I'm confident I don't submit there and even if I'm confident it's all subjective)