`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to submit cards for grading having issues

Trying to submit cards for grading having issues
Anyone else having problems submitting cards online? I can get to step 1 to enter shipping and service level but then step 2 search and select card….I get nothing?!?!? What am I missing? I tried chrome and safari and no change. Thank you in advance

RE: Trying to submit cards for grading having issues
(03-28-2022, 09:08 PM)ShelbyShimkus818 Wrote: Anyone else having problems submitting cards online? I can get to step 1 to enter shipping and service level but then step 2 search and select card….I get nothing?!?!? What am I missing? I tried chrome and safari and no change. Thank you in advance
If you can screen shot what you are seeing.
I'll try assist based on what it shows

Jeff

I have the same issue, I can enter my info for step 1 of the online form but step 2 and 3 are blank, gives me no option

When you sign into Beckett, go to the upper right corner where your name appears.
There will be a drop down that appears and a list of choices

Go to ACCOUNT
Then go into CONTACT

Make sure there is a PREFERRED BILLING ADDRESS
Then make sure there is a PREFERRED BGS SHIPPING ADDRESS
The system needs both set up otherwise it hangs. It can be the same address the system just needs the BGS and/or OPG shipping set up separately

Tell me if you are still having trouble after that- just shot an email to my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address
I will try and find out what the issues are for you. The fix above should work 99% of the time

Jeff