`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan Auto Focus Card - Faded Signature

Michael Jordan Auto Focus Card - Faded Signature
I have an opportunity to purchase a Michael Jordan auto focus autographed card. Unfortunately, the signature is hard to see. My question is whether it's worth it to buy it as an investment. Do collectors stay away from signed cards with faded/hard to see signatures? The price is really good and I'd grab it if the signature was more visible. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Michael Jordan Auto Focus Card - Faded Signature
It would probably help if you had a picture so we could see how bold or faded the autograph is. My personal opinion would be to stay away from it. I don't see the value going up on a faded autographed card. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but if it was me, I would stay away.

(05-23-2022, 03:16 PM)akaus Wrote: It would probably help if you had a picture so we could see how bold or faded the autograph is. My personal opinion would be to stay away from it. I don't see the value going up on a faded autographed card. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but if it was me, I would stay away.
Here's a pic of the signature.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the picture. I would stay away from it unless it was so super cheap. It is still numbered to 25. What a shame that the auto faded on such a nice card.

(05-23-2022, 04:23 PM)akaus Wrote: Thanks for the picture. I would stay away from it unless it was so super cheap. It is still numbered to 25. What a shame that the auto faded on such a nice card.
Thanks for your thoughts. I'm leaning towards passing on it.

I responded to your PM. I would put the money the seller is asking towards a non faded Jordan auto.

Agreed with akaus - the whole appeal of the auto is being able to see it.

Even if it's a great deal, every time you look at that card you're going to think "I wish it wasn't faded."