`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find my order on my account

Can't find my order on my account
Wanted to check the status of my order but I dont see it anywhere on my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated

RE: Can't find my order on my account
These are the forums but which purchase are you referring to?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I sent some cards to be graded and I cant see that order on my account history anywhere

Im posting here because I've tried emailing and calling Beckett and Im getting no response

You will not see the info until your order is about to be graded- 2 to4 weeks before popping

jeff

(06-04-2022, 04:04 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: You will not see the info until your order is about to be graded- 2 to4 weeks before popping

jeff
Its been over 2 months and still nothing. No email confirming they recieved my order. I guess I'll call tomorrow. I did get stabdard grading but they say the turnaround is 30-40 days

The old website used to have a "Your orders" page... that looks to be removed in the new format. Can you add that back, please?

(08-17-2022, 08:08 AM)brewmeone Wrote: The old website used to have a "Your orders" page... that looks to be removed in the new format.  Can you add that back, please?

Got to http://www.beckett.com/grading/orders

Only orders that are close to popping will show

Jeff

(08-17-2022, 03:31 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Got to http://www.beckett.com/grading/orders

Jeff

Thank you for that. Looks like I'm getting close.

(08-17-2022, 03:31 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Got to http://www.beckett.com/grading/orders

Jeff
So basically, we get an email that it was received, but then its radio silence until the grades are about to pop?

If I'm understanding that correctly this seems to be an area improvement could be made so folks can get regular updates of where in the process their cards are.. 

I subbed recently in the 10-20 day submission. 
Can you clarify when the 10-20 day clock starts? is it when the PO drops them off, or when you get the email that the submission has been recieved by Beckett (A day or two later) 

As a first time suber.. This creates pretty significant nerves.. 

Thanks

I'm in the same situation but worse...
Order pay without logging into my customer area, they have received the cards since October 18, after several emails I am told that they are in the safe.. and since then no news, no info on my customer area, chosen processing time of "20-30 business days" so it's been 16 days, I guess by next week I'll have some news.
I will come here to report the information.
Two beautiful black label candidate cards... in full stress haha.