`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rookie cards

rookie cards
Can someone please tell me how to tell if what I have are reprints of rookie cards.
2009 Topps Stephen Curry #321
1986-87 Fleer Jordan
2003-04 Topps LeBron James #221
I am pretty sure they are all reprints but you never know.

RE: rookie cards
Just tell me what to look for.

If you are talking about legit reprints, probably the copyright date. Probably have to break out a magnifying glass. For forgeries, no idea.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(08-22-2022, 06:23 PM)dogger99 Wrote: If you are talking about legit reprints, probably the copyright date.  Probably have to break out a magnifying glass.  For forgeries, no idea.
All three have the correct copyright date on them.  I know in the past I have see some cards that said reprint on the back but these don't

There is a fair amount of info available about how to spot a fake Jordan RC, you just have to Google it.

(08-22-2022, 01:15 PM)cspen Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to tell if what I have are reprints of rookie cards.
2009 Topps Stephen Curry #321
1986-87 Fleer Jordan
2003-04 Topps LeBron James #221
I am pretty sure they are all reprints but you never know.
You're talking fakes not reprints, right? On the Curry most fakes have the name and position in white and the U and the R are too close together. Cardboard Connection and probably here have the things to look for with fake Jordans. I'm not sure about LeBron rc but I'm sure that info is out there.

Obvious question - you didn't pull them yourself I'm guessing?