`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Package, FedEX incompetent

Lost Package, FedEX incompetent
I had a Sean Elliott Rookie Card hard signed by him, graded both the card & the autograph by BAS.  I've had the card since I was a child in 1990.  Well, it was sent shipped back to me on September 8th but ever since September 9th, the tracking shows it's been in Hutchinson, TX.  I finally ran out of patience & called FedEX & explained the situation to the automated assistant who advised me to contact the company at a number provided since it's been a long while already.   I did & the agent told me to contact the shipper (Beckett) so that they could open up a claim.  I asked if they had a number to their location in Hutchinson so I can call them & she said that's why I had to call Beckett so they could do that & investigate.  I called Beckett & was given the info to get in contact with the man handling my cards & he apologized & is gonna open the claim.

I had also submitted a MJ card for grading with sub-grading & I did get that back.  Although I think that was UPS.  The thing is, this was the first ever time I've submitted cards for grading & from the beginning I had a suspicion that something was going to go "wrong" with my autographed card & buwala, something did.   

Have any of you had this experience (your package was lost on the way back to you)?  Did you get the card back? 

I read forums of where a lot of people stated that Federal Express lost their package from Beckett.   Not Beckett's fault though, it's the shipping service they used.   Which leads to my suggestion that Beckett stop using Federal Express as a shipping delivery service.  I do want other cards graded but, idk if I could trust sending them to Beckett based on the fact that they might ship it back using the incompetence of Federal Express!   The thing is PSA sucks because they charge you to get your card back if they determine it's worth money!!!

RE: Lost Package, FedEX incompetent
I had a similar issue early Sept. Just curious...has your claim been resolved? I'm getting a massive runaround by Beckett and I'm pissed.