Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2022 Playoffs

2022 Playoffs
So now that we are only missing 1 team for the Championship series: 

Would anyone have possibly predicted these teams to be there? Out of the 4 that i had in my bracket, only the Astros are in, I had the Braves beating the Phillies (my team) and the Dodgers beating the Padres.... Yes I did have the Phillies beating St Louis and the Padres over the Mets...

I had the Yankees beating Cleveland, we will know this outcome later today.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: 2022 Playoffs
I'm a Tigers fan so baseball season was over a long time ago.

I had the Braves over the Phillies and the Dodgers over the Padres in the NL. In the AL, Astros over the Mariners and Yankees over the Gradians. We will see what happens tonight. (Go Yanks!)

Though It has worked out for me on a personal note, the top seeds are at a disadvantage because of the their time off. Not for the pitchers, but their hitters. Baseball is a game of repetition, and hitters just get thrown off with 5-6 days not hitting "live in game".

That being said...Go Phils!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-17-2022, 03:08 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I had the Braves over the Phillies and the Dodgers over the Padres in the NL.  In the AL, Astros over the Mariners and Yankees over the Gradians.  We will see what happens tonight. (Go Yanks!)

Though It has worked out for me on a personal note, the top seeds are at a disadvantage because of the their time off.  Not for the pitchers, but their hitters.  Baseball is a game of repetition, and hitters just get thrown off with 5-6 days not hitting "live in game".

That being said...Go Phils!
Agreed, Phillies are my team now that my actual team isn't playing.

SCHWARBS!!

I think whoever wins between Yankees and Cheaters, I mean Astros, walks to the title. Now that LA is gone, I don't see anyone being able to hang with either AL team left.

(10-17-2022, 03:38 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I think whoever wins between Yankees and Cheaters, I mean Astros, walks to the title. Now that LA is gone, I don't see anyone being able to hang with either AL team left.
I don't remember Yanks beating Guardians yet!

(10-17-2022, 03:49 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I don't remember Yanks beating Guardians yet!
They haven't officially. But after LA got knocked out, I don't see MLB letting the Yankees lose. Not saying it's rigged. But if the MLB's 2 biggest teams go home early, they make no money. I think it'll be close. In the end, I see the Yanks, as much as it pains me to say this becuase I heavily dislike both the Yanks and Dodgers, beating Cleveland to advance.

(10-17-2022, 03:49 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I don't remember Yanks beating Guardians yet!
I'm thinking about starting a Triston McKenzie PC, I like the way that young man throws the ball.

By all accounts he's a good person, too ... one of my requirements for a PC.

And I'm with you, no one needs to see the Yankees again.

I just hope the Astros dont win it.........
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-17-2022, 04:28 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I just hope the Astros dont win it.........
It would be cool for Bryce's "legacy" to win a ring ... for as much as he and Trout have accomplished individually, they don't have a lot to show team wise for how long they've been in the big leagues.