IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cards Coming To Trade This Week

RE: New Cards Coming To Trade This Week
Small offer sent. Let me know. Thanks.

Listed a few new things, I got some 2022-23 rated rookie inserts (paolo banchero) and a few other good pulls but they haven't priced them on here yet, so I haven't entered them. Anyway as always, I am open to trades, and Merry Christmas, Ya Melon Farmers!

I've added some interesting cards as of late, paolo banchero, some 2021-22 panini pink parallels, a lot of josh giddey....take a look, propose a trade. Peace and Chicken Grease!

Got some 2019-2020 optic coming around the first! so keep an eye out on that shizzle! Peace

Eric

Ok, So I added some 2019-20, nothin grand, but I added some hoops premium stock, and I'm in the process of adding more panini 2022-23, they haven't priced that out yet, so lemme just say I won't trade on cards that haven't been priced by beckett yet, and it seems like theres quite a damn few of those here lately, anyway, peace and love, propose a trade and we'll get it clackin.

Eric

Gotta say beckett has updated a lotta their prices, So hit me up with anything you find interesting, lets keep things fair though, I mean I'm not pickin everybodys cards for just the sweet pulls... #beckettskeepinittight #letstrade #cardforcard