`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK Break of 2022-23 Chronicles Draft

OK Break of 2022-23 Chronicles Draft
I found five blasters and two jumbo packs of the new (LOL) 2022-23 Chronicles Draft stuff this weekend.

(Draft stuff "already," Panini? The NBA season is a quarter of the way through!)

I pulled a Paolo Banchero Select RC in the first jumbo and wish I would have quit after that.

But I did pull 5 Jaden Ivey cards and 3 Jalen Duren cards for my Pistons PC, as well as a couple of nice Keegan Murray cards for my Kings PC, so it was OK overall.

Last year I went nuts on this stuff looking for Cade, but I think I'm done this year.

As for Banchero, I pulled the Select, a nice pink Donruss Rated Rookie, a Donruss Power Formulas insert (not chippy on the back despite the colored borders!), a "retail exclusive" Revolution RC and a base Chronicles RC.

One reason I will not be buying any more blasters (besides the ridiculously high price for 20 cards) ... last year they had my favorite product ever, Rookies & Stars, as an exclusive insert.

This year they do not.

Also, I'm a sucker for the "Rated Rookie" logo cards and received a damaged Chet Holmgren to my disappointment.

I'm not going to bother sending it in to Panini for a replacement, because they still haven't sent me my replacements from cards I sent in in ... wait for it ... February.

No autos, mem or numbered cards either, of course.

A decent haul on the Paolos and the PC cards made this a good break overall, but I'm not going to be chasing it this year.

RE: OK Break of 2022-23 Chronicles Draft
Bros,

I grabbed two more blasters today and was thrilled with what I pulled ... a Jaden Ivey pink Rated Rookie, another Paolo Banchero Select RC, a Gamma Rays insert of Banchero and my best pull so far ... the Optic Rated Rookie of Banchero!

Four Gem Mint Bangers in two blasters ... let's effing gooooooooooo kids.

As a nice bonus I even pulled an auto ... Kofi Cockburn.

I am officially done with this product.

Did 3 of the 30-card jumbos tonight and pulled another Paolo Optic Rated Rookie (!) as well as the Select RC of Mathurin and base Rated Rookies of Mathurin, Jabari, Holmgren and Ivey and Duren as well for my Pistons PC.

Very happy with what I pulled … done for real this time!

Grabbed a couple more jumbos and actually pulled an auto … Ron Harper Jr. … not bad for retail in this day and age.

Also should mention, I've pulled a fair amount of dupes at this point if anyone is doing the set(s).

CMCFan, I've got some extra Paolo Banchero cards if you need them.

Since Panini is not going to release any NBA products of these guys any time soon, I’m happy to trade dupes, let me know who you’re looking for.

LOL, we're officially past the halfway point of the NBA season and still no rookies in NBA uniforms.

Take your time, Panini.

I have two Hoops blasters on order so we'll see how that goes.

(12-01-2022, 01:00 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: As a nice bonus I even pulled an auto ... Kofi Cockburn.
Kofi Cockburn is one of those names you look at and think it can't possibly be a real name

(01-13-2023, 02:00 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Kofi Cockburn is one of those names you look at and think it can't possibly be a real name
Facts

I also got a Ron Harper Jr. auto, he is (or was the last time I looked) a two-way player for Toronto.

One blaster last night, pulled the Chet Optic Rated Rookie as well as a Banchero Chronicles pink parallel, was pleased.

Still waitin' on those actual NBA cards, Panini!

I mean, what's the rush, the season is barely half over.

Gasp, could you imagine if this happened in baseball ... flagship Topps Series 1 coming out in like late June?