Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Active Traders

Looking for Active Traders
Hi everyone,

I have never posted before and hope I am going about this correctly.  I have been on Beckett for some time and have a 5.00 feedback rating.  I am tired of spending my time sending offers to people only to have them just ignore me.  I have many set wants from the 70s to current.  I am always looking anything Mario Lemieux that I don't have.  I am looking for nice starter sets of vintage stuff if you are willing to trade it for newer stuff.  I have a few sets that I need 1 card for and most are common, base set cards.  I'd love to put some of those to rest.

I still have a few thousand base cards from 90s sets that I have yet to add to my traders.  If you have specific needs, PLMK and I will jump on them for you.

I consider myself pretty easy to trade with as I will consider taking cards I can use for a few friends to help make a trade.  if not interested, I promise to at least communicate that to you.

PLEASE check my stuff out and send me some trade offers.

Many thanks, Larry

RE: Looking for Active Traders
Hi Larry, I’m still trading but if i do trades with US based it needs to be higher value due to the higher cost of shipping to the United States for us Canadians. It’s almost 15 bucks now. Used to be 3. Brutal.
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

(12-07-2022, 07:39 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: Hi Larry, I’m still trading but if i do trades with US based it needs to be higher value due to the higher cost of shipping to the United States for us Canadians. It’s almost 15 bucks now. Used to be 3. Brutal.
Yep, it's why I quit trading to Canada.

(12-07-2022, 07:39 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: Hi Larry, I’m still trading but if i do trades with US based it needs to be higher value due to the higher cost of shipping to the United States for us Canadians. It’s almost 15 bucks now. Used to be 3. Brutal.
My PO works with me. I keep envelopes thin and flexible so they go as first class envelopes w/no customs form.

Hi Larry; I don't think traders are ignoring you , it's just that a subscription is required in order to view trade offers . Personally due to lack of trading traffic I only subscribe two or three times a year for a month at a time, which allows me to update my Org. and send out a few offers for cards on my want list. And since most traders don't allow private messaging it makes it very difficult to explain that I am unable to view trade offers at this current time ......
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

(12-28-2022, 12:22 PM)cards2trade Wrote: Hi Larry;  I don't think traders are ignoring you , it's just that a subscription is required in order to view trade offers .  Personally due to lack of trading traffic I only subscribe two or three times a year for a month at a time, which allows me to update my Org. and send out a few offers for cards on my want list.  And since most traders don't allow private messaging it makes it very difficult to explain that I am unable to view trade offers at this current time ......
Thank you, that is informative and I clearly did not know that.  But would that still apply if you can see a person has been logging in, and is showing trade feedbacks within the last 30 days?  I try to not offer to trades unless I "think" they seem to be active.  I target people who are trading with other folks I have traded with also.  Please feel free to take a look at my traders & see if I have anything that interest you.  You have a few cards I can use.  Super interested in your Makar canvas but that's likely a dream.

Always looking for a trade!
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

Just loaded some news 22-23 UD 1 inserts and tons of base as well as some other odds and ends if anyone is interested. Need tons of YGs yet if you have any for trade.

would like to move my hockey for other sports.

I am looking for one card to complete a set but cannot find it. Does anyone have:
1998-99 Aurora #178 Rob Zamuner