Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAN ! Topps Walmart Holiday Blaster - The Luck Continues

SCAN ! Topps Walmart Holiday Blaster - The Luck Continues
Baseball Bros,

One of my favorite products of the year is the Topps Walmart Holiday baseball set.

I've had crazy luck with these over the years, the two biggest hits being autos of Manny Machado (2017) and Ronald Acuna Jr. (2019).

Today I grabbed a single box of the new 2022 product and was very pleased to hit all the major (RCs) I was looking for ... Rodriguez, Witt, Torkelson and Suzuki, not to mention a nice "silver snowflake" parallel of Albert Pujols!

Though I didn't hit a big auto this time, I was very pleased to pull the Bobby Witt Jr. "candy cane bat" photo variation - was surprised to see what these are currently going for on the bay.

* EDIT * - I went back through the cards to see if I had any other variations ... yes sir, Luis Robert, candy cane bat, one of my PC guys!

[Image: Witt.jpg]

My guaranteed hit was a Pete Alonso jersey card ... not great, not bad.

Anyway, happy holidays to all my baseball bros.

RE: Topps Walmart Holiday Blaster - The Luck Continues
RJ,
Sounds like a really good box to me. Congrats! Glad to hear the luck continues.

(12-12-2022, 10:47 AM)akaus Wrote: RJ,
Sounds like a really good box to me. Congrats! Glad to hear the luck continues.
Thanks man ... I really like this product, it always feels like one of the last good values in retail (though they did jack the price up to $24.99 for these).

I don't think I bought any of this in 2018 and couldn't find any in 2020.

I busted three boxes last year and pulled a Soto jersey, an Alvarez jersey and a Trout Christmas Lights photo variation, so yeah, every year that I've found some I've done well relative to the investment.

Which tells me it's not me that's picking good boxes, they're just loaded in general ... which circles back to them being good values, LOL

It sounds like you need to buy more.

I love the Walmart Holiday Blasters - never anything big, but usually get "hit" rookies. Couple of short prints - just don't remember who they were. Missed 2020 & 2021 - either couldn't find them or refused to pay DBN pricing. Congrats & Enjoy!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-12-2022, 11:05 AM)akaus Wrote: It sounds like you need to buy more.
Ha! I might have if I didn't pull all the ones I wanted in the same box.

Pretty rare when that happens.

(12-12-2022, 11:20 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I love the Walmart Holiday Blasters - never anything big, but usually get "hit" rookies.  Couple of short prints - just don't remember who they were.  Missed 2020 & 2021 - either couldn't find them or refused to pay DBN pricing.  Congrats & Enjoy!
The other thing I like about this product is that they will sprinkle in "extra" update cards that didn't even make it into the regular update set ... example, in my box I got Mackenzie Gore with the Nationals, Andrew Benitendi with the Yankees and Johnny Cueto with the White Sox.

RE: SCAN ! Topps Walmart Holiday Blaster - The Luck Continues
Scan added as well as an update on another card I didn't know I pulled at first!

I might do the set so not trading these at this time. Happy holidays!

One of my favorite boxes to break! Always a fun time. Best value imo. Broke 4 boxes of 2022. Did fairly well.

Just as poster has stated, I myself have done pretty well with these in the past.