`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the Rush, Panini?

RE: What’s the Rush, Panini?
interesting note - a whole bunch of things that have been on Panini's Rewards Site suddenly disappeared over the weekend (I at first thought that new stuff was added but then I realized that it was a bunch of things have been removed) - it's doubtful that they were all ordered.

I suspect that Panini is removing a bunch of stuff off of the Rewards site to use as replacements since that is by far the most logical explanation for the removal of a whole bunch of stuff (the second most logical explanation is that Panini's website is making mistakes)

I'd be all for it if the alternative is, "wait 14 months and then be told to call back every two months until you give up or we go bankrupt."

I'd gladly take a bunch of cards of has beens/never wases as long as they were my PC teams.

Allegedly the new MO at Panini is that they are rejecting most damage requests when the damage is not bad enough.

Couple ways to look at this - one, I'm glad the D-Bag Gem Fire Banger Breaker Bros won't be able to flood Panini with useless sixth-year base cards trying to eventually get those Gem Let's Effing Go 10s back from the grading companies ...

On the other hand, unless a card is obviously thrashed, I highly doubt they are going to waste enough manpower to carefully scrutinize the majority of requests.

Meaning, once you pay $34.99 for a blaster that used to be $19.99, and you get a card with a dinged corner, you own it as-is.