`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What wax boxes would you buy today?

What wax boxes would you buy today?
Would you look to buy some from 21-22 or further back or buy something new?
 Guess I'm looking at it as an investment but I can't resist opening them anyway.

RE: What wax boxes would you buy today?
It depends how much you have to spend, but generally National Treasures or Immaculate if you have a lot, Prizm if you're looking for good value on lower end, etc.

It also depends what year - 2018-19 was Luka's rookie year, 2019-20 was Ja Morant and Zion, 2020-21 was Anthony Edwards and LaMelo, 2021-22 was Cade, Mobley and Scottie Barnes, etc.

Be careful going to far back. You don't want to spend a lot of money (which you will do these days) on an overpriced box end end up with an expired redemption. If you are going to keep it sealed, then a redemption is a moot point. Fortunately, all of my unopened boxes are from the 80' s and 90's so I don't have to worry about redemptions (since there were no autos at that time or even gu'd).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(02-17-2023, 02:26 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Be careful going to far back.  You don't want to spend a lot of money (which you will do these days) on an overpriced box end end up with an expired redemption.  If you are going to keep it sealed, then a redemption is a moot point.  Fortunately, all of my unopened boxes are from the 80' s and 90's so I don't have to worry about redemptions (since there were no autos at that time or even gu'd).
Ah, great point, yeah, forgot about that.

What he said, LOL