`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like I am being scammed.

I feel like I am being scammed.
I sent a card in to be graded and it shows that 'entered the grading process' on December 6. That is the last thing I have heard, despite me sending multiple emails, leaving voice mails, and even scheduling a Beckett representative to give me a call (which they never did). I paid for the 10 day turn around, and we are now over 60 days. What is the deal? What course of action can I take? I cant even use the submission tracker because its broken and it returns an error. Additionally, my account doesnt even show me having a grading order, but I have the confirmation email. I just feel like I'm getting scammed.  

I wouldn't mind the delay(to an extent), so long as there was open communication. If anyone can give me a better way to contact Beckett, I would appreciate it. If any Beckett reps are on this board, my submission ID is 336249.  I just want to make sure I will get my card back, I don't even care if its graded at this point.

RE: I feel like I am being scammed.
I sent two unique cards more than 3 months ago ... still no news .. after a payment of $ 400 ... a few days ago I was just told that the November cards are starting to be sold deal .. I fear for my cards .

The submission ID is not what you use in the tracker. You need the invoice ID. I suggest logging in via the app and looking at your my orders. That will give you some information but it’s still not that great. They have had my cards since early December under the Black Friday special which was advertised for 25-45 days. I have now been told it’s up to 60 days and I’m at 50.

I spent over $6.5k to grade 317 cards.

I sent in a BAS order at the same time and that is being returned to me as the autos have been authenticated.

BGS are trying but it’s dysfunction.

I suggest contact them via instagram as they seem to respond via that method.

I am in the same boat, black Friday deal but I just the faster method. Doesn't seem to matter. I don't even have an invoice ID under my orders, doesn't show any orders at all, actually. I will try reaching out over Instagram, thanks for the tip.