Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Rewards Question - No, Seriously

Panini Rewards Question - No, Seriously
Game Fire Banger bros,

I got a blaster of Donruss football yesterday and was "lucky" enough to pull a 600-point Panini Rewards card.

Of course I scoped the current Rewards cards on the Panini site and didn't find a single card that I am interested in at the moment.

Does anyone know how often the Rewards site is updated with "new" cards?

Certain day, time of the week, month, etc?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

RE: Panini Rewards Question - No, Seriously
The answer is far as I can tell is that sometimes Panini will give advance notice for when they will load cards in and sometimes they will not - usually they go live between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time which is when Panini has everything go live

Sometimes Panini will send an email when things are going to be loaded - sometimes they will not - sometimes cards just seem to show up

In short, check every day and if you see there is going to be new cards in rewards get there as soon as they go live if you can - it's the only way to have a chance at getting the card you want (and even then it might require reloading multiple times - when I got the last rewards card, it took me several minutes of clicking on add to cart - it wasn't that everyone was trying to get that card (it was /10 but it lasted about 10 minutes before all 10 copies were claimed) - but there were other cards people were trying to get

Pretty much if you can't get there immediately after the load you probably won't get anything good

RE: Panini Rewards Question - No, Seriously
(06-13-2023, 09:33 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The answer is far as I can tell is that sometimes Panini will give advance notice for when they will load cards in and sometimes they will not - usually they go live between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time which is when Panini has everything go live

Sometimes Panini will send an email when things are going to be loaded - sometimes they will not - sometimes cards just seem to show up

In short, check every day and if you see there is going to be new cards in rewards get there as soon as they go live if you can - it's the only way to have a chance at getting the card you want (and even then it might require reloading multiple times - when I got the last rewards card, it took me several minutes of clicking on add to cart - it wasn't that everyone was trying to get that card (it was /10 but it lasted about 10 minutes before all 10 copies were claimed) - but there were other cards people were trying to get

Pretty much if you can't get there immediately after the load you probably won't get anything good
Facts

Good Lord I hate Rewards cards.

They actually used to have good stuff on there back in the day, but I swear I can only look at the same 2010-11 white swatch jersey cards so many times before I want to throw up and then pass out in disappointment.