`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Topps and Panini - Leaf Shows How it Should Be Done!

Hey Topps and Panini - Leaf Shows How it Should Be Done!
Banger bros,

Just got this email from Leaf in regard to a delay in redemption fulfillment:

"Greetings to our valued customers,

As many of you know from first hand experience, we have experienced completely unacceptable delays in fulfilling Bryce Young's Autographed Redemptions. I know some are in fact angry (and I am as well).

I am confident we will get all these cards in time, but frankly I feel strongly our customers need a choice or at least some options.

For those that no longer wish to wait, I am providing options below to exchange.

The below are available in limited quantities to exchange on a 1:1 basis:

2021 Pro Set Power Bryce Young Rookie Autograph
2022-2023 Leaf Vivid Basketball Sealed Box
2022-2023 Leaf Optichrome Basketball Sealed Box
2022-2023 Leaf Trinity Basketball Sealed Box
2021 Leaf Trinity Trevor Lawrence Rookie Autograph
2021 Leaf Metal Trevor Lawrence Rookie Autograph

The below are available in limited quantities to exchange on a 2:1 basis (you get 2 for your 1 redemption):

JOE MONTANA SLABBED SIGNED BUYBACK CARD (BECKETT OR PSA - RANDOMLY FILLED)

<><><><><><><><> 

Please reply asap if you wish to request a replacement. Quantities of all items are limited and we will run out of some of these options.

In order to replace, please reply to this email with the below information:
-- your name
--- your email address
--- The redemption code(s) for your Bryce Young(s)

<><><><> 

Again, I sincerely apologize for the long delay, It is inexcusable. While Leaf has done everything possible to expedite this, at the end of the day, the buck stops here.

As Leaf's CEO, I expect better. I demand better.

I am hopeful some of you will find these options very favorable.

Thank you for your support!

Brian Gray
Leaf CEO"

Or, you know, you could be Panini and leave me hanging on damage replacements for 17 months, or Topps and haggle with me for two weeks on replacing a $10 card.

Nice job, Leaf!

RE: Hey Topps and Panini - Leaf Shows How it Should Be Done!
Providing an advanced list of options is huge. And proactively communicating with collectors, also big. Really well done Leaf.

RE: Hey Topps and Panini - Leaf Shows How it Should Be Done!
(06-21-2023, 01:09 PM)jplarson Wrote: Providing an advanced list of options is huge.  And proactively communicating with collectors, also big.  Really well done Leaf.
Not only that, but very legit replacement options ... you can still have a Bryce Young auto, or swap it for Trevor Lawrence, or two Joe Montana autos ... or another high end box!

I don't know if you saw it, but Topps recently (after six-plus months of waiting) tried to send me some lame token Ted Williams insert as a "replacement" for a dinged to hell 2022 Update Julio Rodriguez RC (best card in the set).

Only after I complained and had to jump through about three hoops on my end did they actually give me a suitable replacement ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1623598.html

Again - as always - it's not hard.

You just have to give a crap.

I emailed Leaf to let them know how much I appreciate their customer service.