`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMC is still a decent hobby option

RE: COMC is still a decent hobby option
Way too many of the same cards are sent to COMC, so then the sellers have to wage a discount battle in order to sell their particular cards. That is when buyers like me get great deals.

When I did sell, I looked in advance to see how many copies were already for sale. Often I would have the only one for sale and never more than 1 of 5.

You won't get rich selling on COMC, but you can sell less valuable cards much easier than eBay.

(01-06-2024, 10:00 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Way too many of the same cards are sent to COMC, so then the sellers have to wage a discount battle in order to sell their particular cards.  That is when buyers like me get great deals.

When I did sell, I looked in advance to see how many copies were already for sale. Often I would have the only one for sale and never more than 1 of 5.

You won't get rich selling on COMC, but you can sell less valuable cards much easier than eBay.
So true, I research the card to send them and see how many are for sale already.  I have a lot of monopolies on cards.  Just mine for sale..

COMC gonna COMC

I haven't bought anything from the COMC website in a long time, mainly because it took an insane amount of time to ship. But I have bought quite a few things from them on eBay and the shipping time is much more reasonable. The downside is not being able to send offers on eBay (I assume you still can on the website).
Kepler
Photo 
Yes, you can send an offer, within range the seller sets..some are better than others.