`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Mail Day! I Can't Believe It!

Panini Mail Day! I Can't Believe It!
After 17 months of radio silence regarding my damage replacements (other than "call us back in a couple more months"), I pulled a 600-point "Rewards" card out of a basketball blaster recently.

Lost out on some nice Jared Goff autos for my Lions PC ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-16...pid2750846

... because, you know, bots gonna bot, so I settled for three other much less desirable PC cards instead.

Was thrilled to get any package whatsoever from Panini today ...

[Image: Brandon-Aiyuk.jpg]

[Image: KCP.jpg]

Was very nice to receive these in about a week and to know that I still exist.

Thanks Panini!

RE: Panini Mail Day! I Can't Believe It!
Got them before it was gone! Kudos!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(06-30-2023, 10:29 PM)jaderock Wrote: Got them before it was gone! Kudos!
Aiyuk is pretty solid and I didn’t have an auto of him, so it’s all good.

The thing is that Panini is good at getting the stuff you pay for quickly - it's the stuff you don't pay for they're bad at

(07-04-2023, 06:52 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The thing is that Panini is good at getting the stuff you pay for quickly - it's the stuff you don't pay for they're bad at
Such as ... damage replacements

I was elevated to the "Tier 2 Team" status what, 2 months ago?

I swear they are just trying to waiti everyone out until they lsoe their license and then they cn pull a Fleer and tell everyone "sorry, we're out of business."

Just looked at their rewards site and found a ton of TJ Hockenson and Jaycee Horn.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(07-07-2023, 12:53 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Just looked at their rewards site and found a ton of TJ Hockenson and Jaycee Horn.
And Darnell Mooney for JP as well!

Or, as Panini likes to say, Darnell Money:

[Image: Money2.jpg]

They also have Kellen Mond autos for dogger99's Texas A&M PC!

It's funny, I don't remember them doing a countdown for these, maybe they wanted to give the bots a break.

Remember, as always - Panini gonna Panini

In fairness, Darnell Money is an awesome name

Also.I was shocked to see Kyle Lauletta autos at 150 and 250 points until I realized they're Panini One

If I had 150 points I'd actually get one since he technically was an Eagle and I don't have a single Panini One cars

(07-07-2023, 04:52 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: In fairness, Darnell Money is an awesome name

Also.I was shocked to see Kyle Lauletta autos at 150 and 250 points until I realized they're Panini One

If I had 150 points I'd actually get one since he technically was an Eagle and I don't have a single Panini One cars
Kyle Lauletta banger, bro