`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impatient New Ebay Seller.

Impatient New Ebay Seller.
Bid on a Leaf Metal Pro Set Isaiah Spiller card.  When I got home today, saw that I had two emails regarding this item.
Email at 5:36 pm letting me know that I won the card.

Then an email from the seller at 6:04 pm with this:
Hi rbredskin,
Thanks for your business! I am ready to ship the following item: 2022 Leaf Metal Pro Set Purple Wave #PSB-ISI Isaiah Spiller Aggies/Chargers $0.99
Unfortunately, I can't ship the above until I've received a payment. Can you please let me know when I can expect a payment?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!

Not even a half hour after winning the item and he is wondering when I am going to pay.  I think sellers usually give 48 hours before reaching out (not 100% on that).  But less than a 1/2 hour.  Dang.  Then saw that he only has 2 feedbacks.  So guess he is still getting his feet wet.  But still. I usually pay as soon as I find out that I won an item (unless I am bidding on others from that seller).  But I might make him sweat it out and not pay until later this evening. lol
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Impatient New Ebay Seller.
Definitely a rookie.

I have sold and purchased on eBay multiple times and never reached out to the buyer or seller. He/she is definitely nervous about transacting.

I recently won a card that ended on Jul 12, 2023 , 12:23AM
and I got a "Payment Reminder" email at 12:43 AM

I was sleeping, and that was only 20 minutes.
I was irked.

My seller only has 175 feedback
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

These people need to settle down.