`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Leaf Blaster - Another GEM FIRE BANGER HOF Auto!

Another Leaf Blaster - Another GEM FIRE BANGER HOF Auto!
Banger Bros,

I was in Target over the weekend and they had one lonely blaster of 2023 Leaf Draft - this edition was the 20-pack box but with two autos for the low low price of $24.99.

I finally pulled a Caleb Williams base, as well as a nice blue parallel of Bijan Robinson and a green Brock Purdy parallel.

(Not to mention, I believe my sixth Mel Kiper in two blasters?)

Again, however, the autos stole the show:

- Thomas Incoom, UDFA DE/LB, Denver - qualifies as PC because he's a former Central Michigan player. But the really noteworthy thing is that his auto is almost identical to NBA star Luka Doncic.

(I'm hoping it's actually a Luka sticker auto, but I believe he is still exclusive to Panini. For now.)

- The big pull - St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame DB Roger Wehrli!

(Took this image from DBay but mine is similar)

[Image: Roger.jpg]

Normally I'm not a fan of the blurry old school photos, but it seems to work for this card.

Too bad they un-retired #22 so that Emmitt could hang on to break Barry's, err, Walter's all-time rushging record!

RE: Another Leaf Blaster - Another GEM FIRE BANGER HOF Auto!
Nice! Although I find it funny that it took you two blasters to find a Caleb Williams base card when I got 3 of them in one box

(07-25-2023, 10:35 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Nice!  Although I find it funny that it took you two blasters to find a Caleb Williams base card when I got 3 of them in one box
I also got like four Matthew Berry cards - the ESPN fantasy football guy ... ?

I mean, "ah" Kiper would have been cool just for the general football PC, but 10 cards of Kiper and Berry in two blasters?

That's two full packs that could have been actual draft picks.

(I would have actually been kind of ticked if I didn't pull the Caleb at that point.)

I think I'm calling it good at this point.

GEM FIRE BANGER
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

If you wanted to trade a couple of those Matthew Berry cards, I know a guy who is a big fan of his fantasy columns. I bet I have a Lions kicking around maybe Wink

(07-25-2023, 09:43 PM)jplarson Wrote: If you wanted to trade a couple of those Matthew Berry cards, I know a guy who is a big fan of his fantasy columns.  I bet I have a Lions kicking around maybe Wink
PM me your addy, they are yours