`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive PC Gifts From Speak! LIONS GEM FIRE BANGERS!

Massive PC Gifts From Speak! LIONS GEM FIRE BANGERS!
Banger bros,

The Speak Man has struck again, and I officially can't keep up.

I just checked the mail this morning and got an awesome "card locker" full of of Detroit Lions PC cards that I did not have!

(Plus one awesome Select RC of my main man Breece Hall of the Jets, and a Select RC of inspirational cancer survivor John Metchie)

The highlights include:

- GU cards of "the best kept secret in the NFL" Amon-Ra St. Brown and "the guy they never should have traded" TJ Hockenson

- Several Lions singles from Select (a product I had zero cards of this year, with sharks gobbling them up) and Rookies & Stars (my favorite product)

- Several Hutch rookie cards that I did not have from NFL Chronicles - double PC with Lions and U of Michigan

- A couple of Jameson Williams Select RCs ... this man will be lethal once he serves his preposterous 6-game gambling suspension ... probably did it on DraftKings, an Official Sponsor of the NFL 

- Though it's hard to pick, my favorite - die cut/99 Select RC of Kerby Joseph! The Select card is his only rookie card and the parallels are very pricy and hard to pull

Speak, I cannot thank you enough.

Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: Lions-Rotate.jpg]

RE: Massive PC Gifts From Speak! LIONS GEM FIRE BANGERS!
That's awesome. Good work Speak.

(08-07-2023, 01:26 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Banger bros,

The Speak Man has struck again, and I officially can't keep up.

I just checked the mail this morning and got an awesome "card locker" full of of Detroit Lions PC cards that I did not have!

(Plus one awesome Select RC of my main man Breece Hall of the Jets, and a Select RC of inspirational cancer survivor John Metchie)

The highlights include:

- GU cards of "the best kept secret in the NFL" Amon-Ra St. Brown and "the guy they never should have traded" TJ Hockenson

- Several Lions singles from Select (a product I had zero cards of this year, with sharks gobbling them up) and Rookies & Stars (my favorite product)

- Several Hutch rookie cards that I did not have from NFL Chronicles - double PC with Lions and U of Michigan

- A couple of Jameson Williams Select RCs ... this man will be lethal once he serves his preposterous 6-game gambling suspension ... probably did it on DraftKings, an Official Sponsor of the NFL 

- Though it's hard to pick, my favorite - die cut/99 Select RC of Kerby Joseph! The Select card is his only rookie card and the parallels are very pricy and hard to pull

Speak, I cannot thank you enough.

Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: Lions-Rotate.jpg]
Glad you enjoyed the cards, surprised they got there so fast. 

I've got a ton of Eagles cards I can't even give away Wink
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Lee keeps this hobby fun!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(08-08-2023, 11:36 PM)jaderock Wrote: Lee keeps this hobby fun!
Facts