`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Out of the Hobby

Getting Out of the Hobby
Unfortunately, I have lost interest in this hobby.  It's no longer what it used to be.  With that said, please look through my organize and see if there is anything in there that you can use for you collection or even trade bait.

RE: Getting Out of the Hobby
Sorry to see you go!

I agree, I am struggling as well ... I still like the cards, but am highly bothered by the lack of customer service and the hgigher price/less content model that most of the card companies have gone to.

Upper Deck still does a solid job on hockey though, and their cusotmer service has always been good to me.

(06-25-2023, 12:00 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Unfortunately, I have lost interest in this hobby.  It's no longer what it used to be.  With that said, please look through my organize and see if there is anything in there that you can use for you collection or even trade bait.
Can't blame u 1 bit.  Hate the single license per sport, UD sends me garbage in return for damaged cards, and Beckett customer service likes to just tell me I am wrong about things when I have a card in front of me to prove it.  Anyway, I sent u trade with 3 cards I can use as I no longer get Beckett emails....another pain in the @ss.  Maybe they'll see this and fix it.

Trade offer sent.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(06-25-2023, 12:00 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Unfortunately, I have lost interest in this hobby.  It's no longer what it used to be.  With that said, please look through my organize and see if there is anything in there that you can use for you collection or even trade bait.
Yep, I hear you, I am contemplating another large purge of the majority of my collection.