`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sad departure from Beckett

My sad departure from Beckett
Yeah, I'm not happy about it. But the hobby is not what it used to be. I feel like book values don't mean zip when trading outside this site. Beckett is a great site but here in NY where nobody cares about the great sport of hockey outside of the locals, I cant even buy cards to trade with friends because the sellers don't have Beckett and use some hookey falookey website to price their cards. Also, because of the postage issue it's impossible to trade with my friends to the North. I guess my subscription will be up at the end of the month. At this point I'm only going to trade for Will Cuylle Upper Deck series one cards before I leave. I want to thank everyone in the 13 years I've been here. You guys were awesome !
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

RE: My sad departure from Beckett
(10-20-2023, 10:00 AM)themouth247 Wrote: Yeah, I'm not happy about it. But the hobby is not what it used to be. I feel like book values don't mean zip when trading outside this site. Beckett is a great site but here in NY where nobody cares about the great sport of hockey outside of the locals, I cant even buy cards to trade with friends because the sellers don't have Beckett and use some hookey falookey website to price their cards. Also, because of the postage issue it's impossible to trade with my friends to the North. I guess my subscription will be up at the end of the month. At this point I'm only going to trade for Will Cuylle Upper Deck series one cards before I leave. I want to thank everyone in the 13 years I've been here. You guys were awesome !
sorry to see you gogood luck