`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Bulk Giveaway

Another Bulk Giveaway
Today somebody is coming over to get a free box of 1,000+ football cards valued at over $1,000 because I have no use for them (2013-2018).

Much better to see a smile or at least a nod of appreciation rather than to store a box of cardboard.

Plus, cremation is more expensive when you are surrounded by cards in the ultimate box.

RE: Another Bulk Giveaway
Congrats on getting rid of a bunch of cards. I have been clearing out a bunch myself. Oddly enough, it hasn't improved my wife's attitude that much. Sad face

(10-23-2023, 02:36 PM)akaus Wrote: Congrats on getting rid of a bunch of cards. I have been clearing out a bunch myself. Oddly enough, it hasn't improved my wife's attitude that much. Sad face
Womp womp LOL

I sure hope she never looks at my posts or I'm in trouble.

(10-23-2023, 02:56 PM)akaus Wrote: I sure hope she never looks at my posts or I'm in trouble.
Oh man that would be the end of me

My wife supports my hobby by encouraging purchases on special occasions and wanting to see what I got.

Otherwise, she stays out of it.

As long as I don't complain about her yarn, she doesn't mind the cards so much. Smile

You guys are very lucky.

My wife supports me and in return I make sure the cardboard stacks are localized either in the home office or the basement. She was 100% on board with me purchasing a Walter Payton autograph which at the time was in the low $1,000 range. I almost fainted spending that much on a card!

(10-24-2023, 08:15 AM)jplarson Wrote: My wife supports me and in return I make sure the cardboard stacks are localized either in the home office or the basement.  She was 100% on board with me purchasing a Walter Payton autograph which at the time was in the low $1,000 range.  I almost fainted spending that much on a card!
You are very lucky, sir.

Nice Walter banger!