`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autos authentication

Autos authentication
I thought I'd seen it mentioned that BGS or PSA would do an initial assessment of an autograph without having to physically send in the card.  I looked at both sites and nothing jumped out at me for this type of service.  

Anyone have any details?

Thanks

RE: Autos authentication
For Beckett - At the home page top banner , look for the Authenticate tab. Follow that. I think it's around $10-$15 to have someone look at a scan of your auto. To each their own but myself - seems like a waste of money since it's just an opinion based on a scan / photo not a guarantee it's authentic. That happens when it's get sent in.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

It's like paying a restaurant to look at the dessert cart but not actually getting one.

In theory, unless you watch the player sign something with your own eyes right in front of you, no one can ever really guarantee anything is authentic.

(11-09-2023, 01:26 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: In theory, unless you watch the player sign something with your own eyes right in front of you, no one can ever really guarantee anything is authentic.
True for recent years, particularly when so many athletes use initials for their signature.  With older items the kind of paper and type of ink can help to determine authenticity.

(11-09-2023, 02:30 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: True for recent years, particularly when so many athletes use initials for their signature.  With older items the kind of paper and type of ink can help to determine authenticity.
Facts