`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats

Stats
Who are the best players on each position who is the best hitter who is the best 1st 2nd 3rd base players who is the best stolen base player who is the best R B I player who is the best center field player who is the best catcher player who is the best short stop player is only ones I know best pictcher is Nolan Ryan the best home run player is Barry bonds

RE: Stats
It's an opinion. You are going to get a bunch of different answers. Just curious, why do you ask?

I must be the best because I have never struck out in a MLB game nor ever made an error.

There will never be another Kerry! I'm just glad I never had to face him. He is something else.

(11-13-2023, 09:15 AM)akaus Wrote: There will never be another Kerry! I'm just glad I never had to face him. He is something else.
LOL.

Not to mention my speed ..so fast that there are no photos of me having ever played!

That's because they didn't have fancy cameras back when you played.

(11-13-2023, 03:00 PM)akaus Wrote: That's because they didn't have fancy cameras back when you played.
I would be mad but at my age I already forgot why...

(11-13-2023, 05:22 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would be mad but at my age I already forgot why...
My point exactly. Ha!