Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Wemby Pull Story - Prizm Draft - Part 2

Awesome Wemby Pull Story - Prizm Draft - Part 2
Banger bros,

I pulled my first Wemby out of Prizm Draft on a work trip to Texas last week.

Here's Part 1 in case you missed it:

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-16...pid2753675

When I got back from Texas, I had a random day off, so I stopped in at the local Walmart and was shocked to see they had one lonely blaster of 2023 Prizm Draft Basketball left.

I mean, this is a no-brainer ...

1) Basketball is my favorite sport to play, watch and collect, by far
2) Last Blaster Rule, enough said

And this quite possibly - other than the 2011 Bryce Harper Bowman Chrome auto I pulled in the last blaster way back when that created The Rule to begin with - could be my favorite Last Blaster Rule pull ever, definitely for basketball ...

[Image: Victor2.jpg]  

Retail Exclusive Green Prizm Victor Wembanyama RC BANGER!!!

What a way to bookend a great trip!

RE: Awesome Wemby Pull Story - Prizm Draft - Part 2
Retail King strikes again. Nice hit on the green Wemby! Only 50 more parallels and you can have the rainbow.

Yes, this easily goes down as one of my Top 5 retail pulls of all time, especially given the LBR.

If I had to rank them, I would say ...

5) Green Prizm Wemby in this thread
4) Anthony Davis rookie auto out of some loose packs of pack searched 2012-13 Prestige
3) Kris Bryant 2015 Elite rookie auto #/10 right around his callup when he was scorching hot
2) Kobe Bryant 2010-11 Donruss on card auto #/49 - expired redemption out of retail 8-pack mixer, which Panini honored and got to me within a week
1) The aforementioned Bryce Harper refractor auto #/500 out of a 2011 Bowman Chrome blaster, the last one on the shelf

So if you go by that, probably the best non-auto retail card I ever pulled!

Yeah you have had some really nice pulls over the years. Congrats again and looking forward to see what Wemby does over the next few years.

Should mention I also pulled a Scoot Henderson silver prizm in the first pack ... I assumed that was my big pull of the box, LOL