IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitter

Hitter
Who is the greatest hitter that has never had a strikeout

RE: Hitter
No one. There may be a person who has never struck out, but he probably only had a few at bats and is not the greatest hitter.

Every hitter except Babe Ruth and Shohei Ohtani.

Because all the rest don't pitch a strikeout!

Kerry you are a wise man! I think there may have been a few position players who have struck out a hitter, but probably not many.

Well, not "never," but I believe Tony Gwynn has one of if not the lowest strikeout percentages of all time.

(11-29-2023, 07:08 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Every hitter except Babe Ruth and Shohei Ohtani.

Because all the rest don't pitch a strikeout!

Best times for Australian boxing! Your confidence in England's potential is palpable. His 'it' factor does add intrigue. Let's see if he can shine under the spotlight and secure that World Title shot. I recently completed an essay on ‘To Kill A Mockingbird,’ and it was an eye-opening examination of injustice, racism, and the fortitude of characters such as Scout and Jem, as well as the trials of Tom Robinson. I found this on the https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-e...ckingbird/ site. The harsh reality of the time was starkly highlighted by Harper Lee’s narrative, which deftly deconstructs society and exposes its shortcomings. I felt like I was living through the lives of these characters as I wrote my essay, and the samples provided were a gold mine of ideas for anyone interested in exploring themes of racial discrimination. I highly recommend reading this work!
+1

Rizzo struck out Freddie Freeman