`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juan Soto cards jumping on the bay.....

Juan Soto cards jumping on the bay.....
It seems yesterday's trade is causing Soto cards to really pop in price. if he is a rental, gotta believe this is temporary. How high can this go?
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

RE: Juan Soto cards jumping on the bay.....
I never like it when my cards are "outdated" - have no use for Soto on the Nationals or Padres now.

Soto will probably be #1 on the Hot List next week and he hasn't even played a game yet!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

(12-08-2023, 12:58 PM)jack pfiester Wrote: Soto will probably be #1 on the Hot List next week and he hasn't even played a game yet!
"next week"

We'll see about that, LOL

(Not the Soto part ... the next week part)

I fully expect those eBay price jumps to not be realized by sellers. I mean, what idiot waits to buy when the price increases?!

Well, we are talking about certain fans...LOL

Prices for the time have probably peaked and now all the money will shift to Ohtani before everything goes flat end of Feb into March and then pick back up again once we get into Spring Training.

Personally if I'm a betting man I'd go all in on Soto. Ohtani is going to be 1 dimensional and I'd imagine they are going to be safe with him and maybe give him every 3rd or 4th game off to start the season. Ohtani has way more pressure on him and I simply don't see his non Angels Rc stuff holding value long term. You know they are going to print the hell out of Ohtani Dodgers cards and you know there will be some type of special Traded or Commemorative insert set celebrating the signing. If you like worthless junk base then Ohtani is your guy I guess.

Very surprisingly, my collection of Juan Soto has jumped up again overnight.

At the same time, drops occurred for Nick Castellanos, Jarren Duran, and Royce Lewis. Seems random...

Unless a player changes teams (Soto) or is in the news for not good reasons (Wander), I’ve never understood why a player’s value would change in the offseason.