`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's The Activity Been On Here?

RE: How's The Activity Been On Here?
Before I hit 750 trades there were no declines or pickyness for prospective trades, but then the pandemic hit and product quality and design got hit, too

There’s like five people on Beckett these days, hardly any box breaks or trades.

(12-29-2023, 01:45 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: There’s like five people on Beckett these days, hardly any box breaks or trades.
I figure I'll give it a month or two and see how things go. I'm the kind of person that goes looking around at orgs in search of things I like, so I have a tendency to be the one to send offers off to people. Success rate in the past with that hasn't been terrible, so I figure Ill do the same here this go around.

(12-28-2023, 04:49 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Thanks all for chiming in. I went ahead and re-upped for a bit. Went ahead and wiped my org cleaned and already loaded some stuff up, so feel free to take a look and see if you can't find anything. Would love to knock out a few deals. I'll post more as time allows, but for now, off to a quick work thing, then celebrate my daughters 2nd birthday.
I see one card I can use.  You got more baseball?
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(12-29-2023, 12:46 PM)benner73 Wrote: I see one card I can use.  You got more baseball?
Yeah got plenty more, just haven't gotten around to loading it. I wiped my org clean so I could work on re-doing it. Not going to add everything just yet though, but I'll get around to loading more.

(12-29-2023, 11:04 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I figure I'll give it a month or two and see how things go. I'm the kind of person that goes looking around at orgs in search of things I like, so I have a tendency to be the one to send offers off to people. Success rate in the past with that hasn't been terrible, so I figure Ill do the same here this go around.
Solid

Anyone remember the Brad Hand case breaks someone did on here in 2008 I think? So much fun.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I’m still around. I completely changed what I trade for though. I stopped player collecting and now am working on 1970-1996 base and inserts. I love the old leaf and OPC sets, also love odd ball sets. All the sets I’m working on are public.