`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini..why do I even bother??

Panini..why do I even bother??
I have so many redemptions unfulfilled it is ridiculous.  Just got the latest one.  It has been a long time and they still do not have the sig?  He is an active player.  Please notice that I can request a replacement in 480 days.  Some one must have the card, it is priced!!!
Also, I have stopped buying Panini baseball for 2 reasons: 1. Redemptions are = lost card and 2. No active players in sets. Not that they give a hoot if I buy or not..but I wanted to vent!!

2022 Donruss Optic
The Elite Series Signatures Holo
Redemption Code :
9C4GAA61L26 #46(/ )
Seiya Suzuki
Chicago Cubs
OF
480 Days
HOBBY SHOP

RE: Panini..why do I even bother??
Yeah, not customer service or even pretending to care.

I think the guys/gals in charge of Panini are the same people who run the airlines. Or, perhaps the public schools. Or...I could go on for a while.

In other words, nobody cares anymore. And, if they do try to care, the government will sanction them. Lol

Yep, I have two pretty decent redemptions and a damaged card that I'd really like to get back.

I really don't want sparkle packs, especially for the autos.

Luckily I don't have any redemptions with Panini, but the ones I have I have gotten fairly quick. I feel like I have had better luck than most. Good luck and hopefully you get it sooner than later.

Just hoping they get those three to me before they go belly up.

I have factory replacements waiting over a year..no hope for those..

You can request sparkle parks, though I don't know if they have a baseball edition.

I had two low-end replacements, one football and one basketball, and waited 18+ months, so they gave me 3 sparkle packs each.

I stopped because of no current players except prospects. I am just trying to pick up Twins cards from those that did buy. There probably will be a fire sale of the blaster boxes soon.

They sent me a 2022 Prizm Sparkle Pack Football for a 2019 redemption for a Marquise Brown Auto. You get 2 reds and 1 #d /8, /24, or /96 sparkles. I should have sold the pack because I got nothing special .....but I did just pull a cj stroud neon green pulsar out of a mega box of 2023 prizm from Walmart $$$$
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Very nice!

Although, you know the rule ...

Scans or it didn't happen