`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dreaded N/A

The Dreaded N/A
I opened a pack of 2023 Topps Update and found the All-star stitches autograph relic red ASSA-JROD of Julio Rodriguez number 1 of 10. I would like to take it to a card show in a couple of weeks and sell it. The problem, Beckett lists the price of the card as N/A. The same card with a print run of 25 is listed as 250 to 600. I checked Ebay the 1 of 1 is listed for 5K. No other listings for the same card either with a print run of 10 or 25. I know the value of the card is what ever someone is willing to pay for it.  But what would be a good and honest value to place on the card to start with.  Thanks....
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: The Dreaded N/A
I think this is the same card:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/314924005207?ha...R_6LwO6mYw

It sold for $420 so I would say you need to be around there. You could always start a little higher since the buyer will probably want to negotiate. It really depends on how bad you want to sell it. Good luck and hopefully you get some good money or if you trade, some nice card(s) in return. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

(01-23-2024, 10:24 AM)akaus Wrote: I think this is the same card:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/314924005207?ha...R_6LwO6mYw

It sold for $420 so I would say you need to be around there. You could always start a little higher since the buyer will probably want to negotiate. It really depends on how bad you want to sell it. Good luck and hopefully you get some good money or if you trade, some nice card(s) in return. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.
Thanks for the link.  I see that it sold.  But the listing price was $550.00.  Where was it listed that said it was sold for $420.  Just wondering.  I'm not into Ebay so I don't know that much about it.

(01-23-2024, 10:42 AM)corbin21 Wrote: Thanks for the link.  I see that it sold.  But the listing price was $550.00.  Where was it listed that said it was sold for $420.  Just wondering.  I'm not into Ebay so I don't know that much about it.
If you go to 130point.com, it will show what the sale price was.  Just looking at ebay won't show the ending sale price on BIN/BO but 130point will reveal what the card actually sold for.

Thanks ricelynnevans75. That is exactly where I saw it.

(01-23-2024, 11:56 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: If you go to 130point.com, it will show what the sale price was.  Just looking at ebay won't show the ending sale price on BIN/BO but 130point will reveal what the card actually sold for.
Got it, thanks.