`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maximum # of cards for trade

Maximum # of cards for trade
Not sure if there is a definite answer to this question. But is there a maximum number of cards that you can list for trade. Like if I put 5K or 10K cards in my ORG and list all of them for trade.  Would all 5K or 10K show up to someone wanting to trade with me.  Hoping that there is no max.  Since I probably have over 250,000 cards in my collection.....
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Maximum # of cards for trade
Don't know but I have 53k cards for trade and they all show up in trade screen.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I have seen some with over 100k cards for sure. I'm not sure if there is a limit or not though.

I have over 90000 for trade and have not seen an issue.  The "STARS" showing up can be an issue (promised to fix that 8 yearfs ago..but nothing has changed, it is hit and miss) , but the trade section is marked for all the cards.

Mahoney has over a 400,000 cards listed, but only 50,000 can show up when doing a search of all cards. So, I have to use filters when making a trade with him. Same with Bonds and Zeprock. 500 pages of 100 cards listed is limit on Organize viewing during a trade.

Awesome, thank you everyone for all of the helpful information. I am going to try an add a few thousand cards a week into my ORG to offer as cards for trade...
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(02-07-2024, 07:48 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Mahoney has over a 400,000 cards listed, but only 50,000 can show up when doing a search of all cards.  So, I have to use filters when making a trade with him.  Same with Bonds and Zeprock.  5,000 pages of 100 cards listed is limit on Organize viewing during a trade.
Wow, I  did not know that.  I usually search specifically anyway, but that limits the search for cards for sure..again, not a customer focused organization

(02-07-2024, 07:48 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Mahoney has over a 400,000 cards listed, but only 50,000 can show up when doing a search of all cards.  So, I have to use filters when making a trade with him.  Same with Bonds and Zeprock.  500 pages of 100 cards listed is limit on Organize viewing during a trade.
This is the way to search large ORGs. I usually filter by player or year.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I wish it would let us sort by BV too. If I get a trade request for a $100+ card I don't want to look through a bunch of commons.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Something I would like to see is if you could sort by serial numbering. I collect low numbered cards, but I can't keep up with what parallels are numbered to what. I have to add them to a trade and then delete them later.

Here's to hoping Beckett is listening and will make changes if possible.