`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with collections?

What's up with collections?
I renewed for the first time in about 9 months and 99% of my collection is gone.  What gives?

RE: What's up with collections?
Beckett gonna Beckett

You need Beckett tech support.  It seems the only path to them at present is through Floydtown.

It's improved... at least it shows other 'folders' have cards, but:
1. for whatever reason it the "All Cards" view only thinks I have 268 cards.
2. I can't actually click on a folder/group and see the actual cards in there despite the quantity of cards being shown next to the folder/group name.

Sending out the bat signal for Floydtown …

I added a folder of 2023 Topps Update that I got at Christmas and it actually behaves correctly, but most of my previous folders/groups do not.

Old operating systems and new ones that are not being updated (Chrome) seem to be the cause of some recent issues that only affect some. I was surprised to find some were still using windows XP which microsoft stopped updating back in 2014. If you are only have issues on one operating system but not the other then you found your problem.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Issue occurs on my android phone (pixel 6 pro with Android 13)and my Windows 10 PC.

On my PC, the issue also happened with Microsoft Edge

I just quickly checked my org again on my phone and it appears to be resolved. Will need to take a closer look later