`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why are there no links to the forum on the Beckett home page?

why are there no links to the forum on the Beckett home page?
why are there no links to the forum on the Beckett home page? The only way you can find this forum is searching on google for Beckett forum or if you already have it bookmarked. Not a good way to grow the brand.

RE: why are there no links to the forum on the Beckett home page?
Sadly, Beckett has really disregarded their online community since the pandemic. They could have really taken off with the trade and organize feature, which I think is the best in the industry. Sadly, it's something that is never advertised or promoted, so things like the forum and trade features are easily over looked and forgotten. I really doubt someone from Beckett will even see this post to consider promoting these features. People pay an arm and a leg for veriswap. Beckett trade is such a better and cheaper program to use, yet we have like 20 consistent traders on here.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Top right corner 3 horizontal line menu
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(02-21-2024, 01:11 PM)floydtown Wrote: Top right corner 3 horizontal line menu
I think the point they are making is to add it to the section where you have "Value your Collection, " Free access ....", "Pricing on the go ...", etc.  Not buried in a pull down menu.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

The same reason you can't find milk and bread in the front section(s) of a grocery store.  It is as simple as that.

(02-25-2024, 04:23 PM)dogger99 Wrote: I think the point they are making is to add it to the section where you have "Value your Collection, " Free access ....", "Pricing on the go ...", etc.  Not buried in a pull down menu.
Question asked question answered
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)