`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW 2024 Topps Variations exploded in #

WOW 2024 Topps Variations exploded in #
I was putting 2024 Topps into my database and the variations this year look like a Prizm, Donruss or Select set.  Strange variations and a lot of them!!!  I mean Watering can?  Umbrella??  I guess it is for Spring release??  Lots to chase no doubt..

RE: WOW 2024 Topps Variations exploded in #
Yeah, they're doing the same thing they did last year with the Halloween parallels for the Update Series. It's spring/Easter for Series 1. Not sure if they've announced anything for Series 2. Definitely keeping me from buying retail (and the prices are keeping me from buying hobby/jumbo).
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Only 2 extra parallels from '23 Update that I'm aware of and that's the Hanger Box yellow and yellow ice exclusives. We had Halloween cards in update so no different to have Easter/Spring themed for Series 1 and go ahead and prepare for July 4th / summer cards in Ser 2 with fireworks, picnic baskets , beach balls etc....

To quote George Harrison, "It's all too much."

I can't keep up. Undecided
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Fanatics gonna Fanatics

I guess this is what we get when we complain about manufactured relics getting stale.

I don’t know, I guess they’re interesting.

This is worse than Pacific in the late 90s!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

I mean, at least they’re trying something different … the seasonal parallels will tell you which series they’re from without looking at the back … not that that’s difficult, LOL