Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Auto Pull out of 2022 Chronicles Draft Pack

Interesting Auto Pull out of 2022 Chronicles Draft Pack
Gem Fire Banger Bros,

I've been enjoying the discounted packs at Walgreen's lately, especially the $4.99 specials.

I pulled this out of a single 15-card fat pack of 2022 Chronicles Draft yesterday on the way home from work:

[Image: Matt-Araiza.jpg]

Not going to get into the politics of his background here, but was also surprised what these are listed for online.

I guess now that he's back in the league everyone is ready to move on.

Value-wise not a bad pull for a $5 pack.

RE: Interesting Auto Pull out of 2022 Chronicles Draft Pack
I wonder how a Panini Threads auto ended up in a Chronicles Draft pack. Nice pull anyways. I'm guessing he doesn't have many cards or autos.

It's just one of their random subsets, I also have a random WR from Ole Miss (Braylon Sanders, I believe) who played briefly for the Dolphins from that Threads auto set.

And correct, Araiza only has this card and then a Spectra RC from the same year in a Bills uni.

Kind of weird because he never played for them and was a 6th round pick, though he was kind of well known as the "Punt God" as the best in the NCAA before all the allegations came out.

Okay. That makes more sense. I forgot Chronicles has a bunch of different subsets. That is crazy that he had a card, but never played for them. It must have been one of the first sets made that year.

Either way nice hit.

It will be interesting to see how his career plays out for sure.