Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Status

Order Status
Hi,
I've had a BAS autograph encapsulation order that's been at Beckett since early August.  It's been more than 90 business days and over four months total.  I've emailed Beckett several times to get an update, but I just get ignored.  I'm really not trying to be difficult, but that is a LONG wait, particularly when the estimated turnaround times are much shorter.  I understand going past a deadline, but a wait of months longer with no communication is troubling.  BTW, my credit card was charged for the order months ago. At this point, I would really just like to have the completed order back.  If that's not possible, I want to get my items back as the lack of communication and ignoring of order status requests is pretty worrying.  I'm not a huge customer, but I have spent several thousand dollars at Beckett this year.  Anyone have any thoughts?

RE: Order Status
(12-20-2023, 03:28 PM)jamesa98 Wrote: Hi,
I've had a BAS autograph encapsulation order that's been at Beckett since early August.  It's been more than 90 business days and over four months total.  I've emailed Beckett several times to get an update, but I just get ignored.  I'm really not trying to be difficult, but that is a LONG wait, particularly when the estimated turnaround times are much shorter.  I understand going past a deadline, but a wait of months longer with no communication is troubling.  BTW, my credit card was charged for the order months ago. At this point, I would really just like to have the completed order back.  If that's not possible, I want to get my items back as the lack of communication and ignoring of order status requests is pretty worrying.  I'm not a huge customer, but I have spent several thousand dollars at Beckett this year.  Anyone have any thoughts?
Any updates on this?