Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Kings PC Pickup ... and Weird Feedback Situation

Amazing Kings PC Pickup ... and Weird Feedback Situation
Gem Fire Case Breaker Bros,

The first professional athlete I ever met was LaSalle "Tank" Thompson of the Sacramento Kings, back when I was in elementary school.

He was the largest human being I had ever seen, especially given that I was 10 when I met him at a book fair at our school.

Flash forward 38 years later, I am looking at some DBN clown's review of his "trash" pulls out of a Donruss retail box.

(Seriously, if they don't pull a numbered Wemby, anything they do pull is "trash")

I almost spit out my drink when I saw that one of the trash pulls was a certified auto of the Tank.

Arrived today in the mail, I am very happy with it ...

[Image: Tank.jpg] 

Old school logo, old school colors, brought back a ton of memories from when they moved to Sacramento from Kansas City the year I met him.

In my mailbox for less than the price of a common retail fat pack.

Here's the weird part ... I wanted to leave some great feedback for the seller, as the card is flawless and I got it in under a week.

Clicked the feedback button and got this message:

[Image: Feedback.jpg]

Welp, that's a new one for me.

I hope everything is OK with him or her because s/he was a fantastic seller as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with this extremely obscure and cheap PC BANGER

Let's effing goooooooooooooo, kids!!!

RE: Amazing Kings PC Pickup ... and Weird Feedback Situation
Nice story and nice card. That is really strange about the eBay feedback thing.

RE: Amazing Kings PC Pickup ... and Weird Feedback Situation
I have never seen that before.

And I am pretty sure the seller was at 100% feedback when I bought the card ... it's usually the first thing I check.