Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Panini Elite Extra Edition

2023 Panini Elite Extra Edition
Hi everyone. Does anyone know why i cant find this Listed? I tried may ways
to type it but i cant seem to find this set listed.

RE: 2023 Panini Elite Extra Edition
Newer release and not listed in OPG yet, same with the 2024 Topps Archives signature.

(04-08-2024, 12:56 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Newer release and not listed in OPG yet, same with the 2024 Topps Archives signature.
Thanks. Its kind of odd that there is no listing since it was released March 27, 2024. Usuaslly
the list is available but not the pricing.

I emailed Sam and i am just not getting any response. Wonder If Floyd can help me
out here.

I am wondering if Beckett has labeled EEE as an obscure set like so many others that will not ever be priced...but still the checklist has been out for a week to get entered!

Suggestion - go for quantity over quality when contacting the Beckett folks.

I.e., instead of emailing them about every set individually, maybe try batching some once a week or every other week.

Hopefully they're burying themselves into trying to get everythng priced and don't have time for multiple emails.

(Right? Hopfeully?)

(04-09-2024, 10:40 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Suggestion - go for quantity over quality when contacting the Beckett folks.

I.e., instead of emailing them about every set individually, maybe try batching some once a week or every other week.

Hopefully they're burying themselves into trying to get everythng priced and don't have time for multiple emails.

(Right? Hopfeully?)
On easy fixes, like a missing card, they respond the same day..on sets not priced..sometimes respond, but often, crickets.
Sets like 2023 Topps Black and White (great autos BTW) are so far down the list, pricing will never be done.  What i do not understand is the Relics from Holiday.  Should be easy..I have messaged, but nothing, which is odd, usually if a subset or insert is missed, they respond quickly.

Last years edition are listed and priced so i dont see any reason why these are is such a state. At least post the list since its available.

This morning went to check and it finally has been added. Not all but its a start.

Looks Like they have priced some of the cards but all Auto cards are not priced and there are 2 Listings Missing. Higher Learning and Hidden Gems. Sent an email to Sam.