`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org Search Question

Org Search Question
Is there any way to search your org by Team?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Org Search Question
(04-25-2024, 09:22 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Is there any way to search your org by Team?
No, there is not, unfortunately.

It would be VERY tedious to update already entered cards in your org, but new cards you add to your org could be tagged by team somewhat easily.  You would have to create a collection for each team.  Then, you could apply a team filter in OPG and enter new cards into your org's team collection from there.

That is still a lot of work, as opposed to Beckett opening up the OPG filters in Organize.  Trade even has those filters, so there is really no excuse Beckett can use.

RE: Org Search Question
I was hoping not to have to go through the org again to create new collections. Not the end of the world as all of the cards are sorted by team so I can just go team by team but an exercise in futility as you point out, trades can be sorted with ease by team so not sure why that can't be an org feature.

Womp womp.

Active traders - let me know which teams you want me to start with. I have (4) 1,600 count shoes of Baseball cards sorted. That's just rookies, serial numbers, hits, etc. All my base are listed as well but I won't be sorting that by team.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.