Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Checking in on 2024 SAGE Autos

Checking in on 2024 SAGE Autos
Case Breaker Banger Bros,

So far I've busted three SAGE Low Series blasters and two High Series blasters.

After the dust has settled on the draft, here is the rundown on what I pulled and where they went:

Tyler Guyton, OT – Dallas, 1st Round
Damien Martinez, RB – U of Miami NIL
Kurtis Rourke (2), QB – U of Indiana NIL
Tykee Smith, DB – Tampa Bay, 3rd Round
La’Damian Webb, RB – Miami, UDFA
Rivaldo Fairweather (2), TE – Auburn NIL
Walker Parks, OT – Clemson NIL
Alex Hale, K – Oklahoma State NIL
Myles Cole, DE – Jacksonville, 7th Round
Jeshaun Jones, WR – Minnesota, UDFA
Brian Dooley, OT – Tennessee, UDFA
Alfahiym Walcott, S – Buffalo UDFA
Tyrone Tracy Jr., RB – New York Giants, 5th round

My favorite of the group is Dooley, for two reasons ... one, he went to Eastern Michigan so he is a "State of Michigan" PC guy.

Two, he donated his scholarship to a teammate who was selling his plasma to stay in school:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eastern-mic...an-dooley/

Pretty good stuff.

RE: Checking in on 2024 SAGE Autos
I just got a second hobby box of 2024 Sage High and after it, I don't have to worry about getting anymore 2024 cards

Yes, that means I got a Caleb Williams auto! Next Level On Card auto, so the best Sage auto to get

As you can see in box breaks, the second hobby box of Sage high had Dooley and Jones in addition to the Caleb

And a big Gem Fire Banger Jersey Number Hit

I saw that Detroit signed the delightfully named Steele Chambers as an UDFA - I know he was in Sage 2023 so you might want to go back and check those

Of course, if Steele Chambers doesn't make it in Detroit, he should become an action movie star or professional wrestler - he's already half way there just based upon being named Steele Chambers

(05-10-2024, 11:22 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Of course, if Steele Chambers doesn't make it in Detroit, he should become an action movie star or professional wrestler - he's already half way there just based upon being named Steele Chambers
With a name like that - adult movie industry
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(05-10-2024, 11:22 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I saw that Detroit signed the delightfully named Steele Chambers as an UDFA - I know he was in Sage 2023 so you might want to go back and check those

Of course, if Steele Chambers doesn't make it in Detroit, he should become an action movie star or professional wrestler - he's already half way there just based upon being named Steele Chambers
Can't believe Pittsburgh didn't sign him.  What a waste!