`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Brunell takes up more of the card and his name is on it so it counts as a Brunell card. Congrats.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
So far we're tied, one vote for Lawrence and one for Brunell.

I'll be the deciding vote if need be.

Ballots are open for another couple of days.

I say it's both - has both names - although if you want to say it's primarily a Brunell card because Brunell is hovering over Lawrence like he was the guardian angel or patron saint of the Jaguars quarterbacks then I'll allow it

(05-01-2024, 09:13 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I say it's both - has both names - although if you want to say it's primarily a Brunell card because Brunell is hovering over Lawrence like he was the guardian angel or patron saint of the Jaguars quarterbacks then I'll allow it
So, what you're saying is ...

Wait, what are you saying?

Lawrence or Brunell?

(05-01-2024, 10:23 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: So, what you're saying is ...

Wait, what are you saying?

Lawrence or Brunell?
I'll give the one and only correct all purpose attorney answer - "it depends"

I say it's a Lawrence card with Brunell as better-than-a-guest-appearance but not the main driver. It clearly fits in with the Brunell PC but if I had to describe it, it would be a Lawrence card with Brunell on it. Maybe Lawrence/Brunell. Let's just say Lawrence is definitely the president and Brunell is the vice president in this example.

LOL, OK then.

So far we have:

Lawrence - 2
Brunell - 1
"It depends" - 1

Maybe we'll let the voting go through Friday.

Honestly, it's labeled as a Lawrence card 1st, but since both names are clearly on it, it should be both. Illusions has done this since 2017 with this trophey collection parallels. Brunell has been paired with Bortles, Foles, Minshew and now Lawrence.
---
Today's NEW addition!

Thanks for checking out my thread and now in my 4th decade of collecting Mark Brunell!

1/1 - a VERY boring card UNTIL...
[Image: ms1ig86g.jpeg]
you see it at a different angle.

2023 Prestige Extra Points Black Fireworks Mark Brunell #1/1
[Image: au08eae6.jpeg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

That’s nice Peter!! Great addition.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Very nice. I'm guessing it looks even better in person. Congrats on the nice 1/1!