`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
A few pickups, got some nice stuff coming in this week!
Couple pickups today in the mail....
Studio /50
[Image: file-75.jpg]

(01-27-2013, 10:07 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: Picked this up but not quit sure which one it is:

[Image: 875c4e28f05a14028d6b06054abbf458.jpg]

I don't think its the regular 2000 Paramount Fielder's Choice. Anyone know?
Griffey man are you familiar with this one? The glove web is totally different from the regular version.

after looking at the ones on the bay that sold i think this is the original. there was one that was graded by beckett that looks just like yours.
plus the golds are out of 10
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(01-27-2013, 12:14 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: after looking at the ones on the bay that sold i think this is the original. there was one that was graded by beckett that looks just like yours.
plus the golds are out of 10
So I wonder if there are 2 versions of this card?

why do you have two versions
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(01-27-2013, 12:51 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: why do you have two versions
No but here's a pick I grabbed off a current Ebay auction of one. Look at the web you can see through it were as mine is closed off.

[Image: f2ef19a6ae05a064d70ddee5c20715f6.jpg]

do you have yours in hand or is this the eby pic and its coming in. the reason i ask is the first pic you showed looks like its open and you actually are seeing the background

(01-27-2013, 03:56 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: do you have yours in hand or is this the eby pic and its coming in. the reason i ask is the first pic you showed looks like its open and you actually are seeing the background
No mine was the Ebay pic also. Man do I feel stupid. Your right I can see through it also.

(01-27-2013, 04:34 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: No mine was the Ebay pic also. Man do I feel stupid. Your right I can see through it also.
i kept looking at the pic asking myself whats the difference. im just glad i could help. i love these cards and yet i dont own any of them
ok the item i want to buy tonight is starting to take off. anyone looking to buy tonight so i can off set the price.

(01-27-2013, 04:44 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: i kept looking at the pic asking myself whats the difference. im just glad i could help. i love these cards and yet i dont own any of them
ok the item i want to buy tonight is starting to take off. anyone looking to buy tonight so i can off set the price.
I'm on my phone so my org doesn't work. Did you get any inserts up for sale?