`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Update 2 blasters & 2 hangers

2013 Topps Update 2 blasters & 2 hangers
Picked up 2 update blasters & 2 update hangers. Figure it's gonna be a few days before my Jumbos arrive, so just like Josh Neifert said "just wanted to see what they looked like!"
[Image: null_zps1269a9a6.jpg]
[Image: null_zps32edabc8.jpg]
Nice cards! Lucked out and got 3 different Puig cards! The MVP patch cards are HOT!

While at target, picked up 2 Gypsy Queen hangers that were on sale for $6.17 ... Got nothing! Also picked up a 2013 Prizm and got a green Fearless Trout Prizm, which was a decent hit. The Red and blue Pulsar Prizms that come only in retail hangers are really nice! I'll post them when I get a chance.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2013 Topps Update 2 blasters & 2 hangers
Liking this set a lot from what I've seen.

Must. Resist. Target.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(10-15-2013, 12:13 PM)glassnickels Wrote: Liking this set a lot from what I've seen.

Must. Resist. Target.
Don't fight it! Resistance is futile! Smile
Just a reminders ... Blasters of 2013 Topps update = zero chance of Autos, since they're giving you the patch card. But, everything else is in there. Your best bet is Target and Walmart for the red and blue border parallel cards. I think the Patch cards might be the same, but I haven't seen the Walmart box to compare.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Looks like you did well. 3 Puig's equals success!! ha, if you want any of my yanks i pulled just let me know.

I don't know why but I like these way more than the series 1 and 2
The inserts and minis are nicer looking and it's different pictures for once

Interested in the goldschmidt if your trading it
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(10-15-2013, 01:07 PM)rentzington Wrote: I don't know why but I like these way more than the series 1 and 2
The inserts and minis are nicer looking and it's different pictures for once
Yeah, Agreed!! ... the pictures are better and not the same pics recycled from 3 prior releases Smile

I haven't seen much for a checklist so u don't know what would be in there but did you pull any brewers rookies?
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(10-15-2013, 12:26 PM)Neifert Wrote: Looks like you did well. 3 Puig's equals success!! ha, if you want any of my yanks i pulled just let me know.
Hopefully when we get our Jumbos, we are both as successful with Puigs Smile
We'll work out something if not.
(10-15-2013, 05:30 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I haven't seen much for a checklist so u don't know what would be in there but did you pull any brewers rookies?
I couldn't find any checklists either, so yeah, when I get home I'll see what Rookies I have and post a picture. Don't recall specifically any of the New Brew Crew represented, but I could be wrong.
(10-15-2013, 01:33 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Interested in the goldschmidt if your trading it
I'll keep you in mind if so. Smile

Great now I'm thinking of buying a box! Retail on this wont be as good since like you said, no autos