`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
USA!

USA!
Sorry had to post about it! It was such a great game! Anyone else get a chance to watch it?
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

RE: USA!
One of the best games I have ever watched in any sport
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

What a roller coaster game that was. I was screaming mad one second, and yelling in jubilation the next. Been following it this whole tournament and am impressed by the grit those players showed today.
Collecting all Cowboys

It was on when I woke up, so I figured I might as well tune in. Needless to say, it was EPIC! Game of a lifetime. It was fun to watch a local hero (Hope Solo is from the same city I was born in) make the game winning save on PK's! Best soccer game I've ever watched.

I skipped church to watch the entire game. I watch about 30 soccer games per year and have never seen anything like this one.

USA goes down a person midway throught the 2nd half on what seemed like a pretty bad penalty. Solo makes the save, but is ruled to have moved too early???

Goes into ET and Marta goes to flip it into the center of the field and the ball bounces in. The USA scores on extra time of overtime.

A great save in PKs by Solo seals it.

All I can say is wow wow wow!!!!

Awesome, awesome match. Anybody going to watch the replay tonight? If you missed today's game and get the chance, it will be well, well worth it.

(07-10-2011, 01:54 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: It was on when I woke up, so I figured I might as well tune in. Needless to say, it was EPIC! Game of a lifetime. It was fun to watch a local hero (Hope Solo is from the same city I was born in) make the game winning save on PK's! Best soccer game I've ever watched.
yeah my new celebrity crush is Hope Solo.... so if you could set that up for me... hahaha jk
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

(07-10-2011, 01:58 PM)Denbro17 Wrote: yeah my new celebrity crush is Hope Solo.... so if you could set that up for me... hahaha jk
Sorry buddy, that's a no can do. She's also my celebrity crush! Tongue

Awesome game and an ending for the ages! Go USA!
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

It was great.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

ok, what happened
Insert Banner.